Los síntomas de viruela símica o del mono pueden incluir:...Leer más
COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- Research provides evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing COVID-19.
- COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help stop the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 vaccination helps protect adults and children ages 5 years and older from getting sick or severely ill with COVID-19 and helps protect those around them.
- To receive the most protection, adults and children ages 5 years and older should receive all recommended doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Some people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick because no vaccine is 100% effective. Experts continue to monitor and evaluate how often this occurs, how severe their illness is, and how likely a vaccinated person is to spread COVID-19 to others.
- CDC recommends everyone ages 5 years and older get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as one is available to you.
Créditos: Comité científico Covid