– El objetivo es promover la profesionalización y actualización del...Leer más
Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated and continue masking until they are fully vaccinated. With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever. CDC has updated guidance for fully vaccinated people based on new evidence on the Delta variant.
Your COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- Everyone 12 years of age and older is now eligible to get a free COVID-19 vaccination.
- Learn about the different vaccines available.
- Search vaccines.gov, text your zip code to 438829, or call 1-800-232-0233 to find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you.
If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic. Learn more about what you can do when you have been fully vaccinated.
Créditos: Comité científico Covid